Come “try rugby” at the Ottawa Ospreys Rugby Football Club 2018 indoor winter sessions. This is a great opportunity for new and returning players to learn about the game, to make new friends, and to develop skills for the upcoming season.
Open to boys and girls ages 5 to 11 years of age. No experience necessary!
For the Juniors program (ages 12+) session details, please click here.
Beckwith Recreation Complex (Carleton Place, Ontario)
• Sunday January 21, 2018 (10:30am to 11:30am)
• Sunday February 25, 2018 (10:30 to 11:30am)
• Sunday March 25, 2018 (10:30am to 11:30am)
• Sunday April 22, 2018 (10:30am to noon)
• Sunday April 29, 2018 (10:30am to noon)
• All sessions in January, February, and March are $10 a session per child -or- $20 per family with 2 or more children participating.
• The two 2018 FREE “Try Rugby” days will be held on April 22 and April 29 from 10:30-12:00. These two sessions are free for all experienced and non-experienced players!
• Cheque (Ottawa Ospreys RFC); or
• e-Transfer treasurer.ottawa.Ospreys@gmail.com