Rugby Season is upon us!
The Ottawa Ospreys, your west end rugby club, will be up to full operations next week as we gain access to our fields from the city. Practices will be as follows:
Starting Tuesday 17 May 2016:
- Junior girls U14 – U18 (Born 2003-1998): All Saints High School Sports field, 6-8 pm
- U14 Boys (Born 2003-2002): Pioneer Plains Park, Stittsville, 6-8 pm
- U16 Boys(Born 2001-2000): Whalen Park, Kanata Avenue – Beside All Saints High School, 6-8 pm
- U18 Boys (Born 1999-1998): Connaught Ranges Training Area – Sports Field, via Rifle Rd off of Carling Avenue, 6-8 pm
- Senior Men 18+ (1sts, 2nds and 3rds): Connaught Ranges Training Area – Sports Field, via Rifle Rd off of Carling Avenue-Senior, 6-8 pm
- Women 18+: All Saints High School, 6-8 pm
Starting Thursday 19 May 2016:
- Mini’s (U12 to U6 – 2004 and younger): Holy Trinity High School, 6-8 pm
Registration is still open and there are plenty of spots available for everyone to enjoy the wonderful sport of rugby. Simply follow this link https://rcmembers.sportngin.com/register/form/329560923 to register. You must be registered to practice for insurance reasons.
If there are any questions please contact the following people:
- Registration – Dawn Atkinson – registrar.Ospreysrugby@gmail.
- Mini’s (U14 and down) – Bruce MacAllister – youth.Ospreysrugby@gmail.com
- Junior Boys – Diane McFaul-Freeman – juniors.Ospreysrugby@gmail.com
- Junior Girls (U14-U18) Danielle Smith – email@example.com
- Senior Men – Jason Duff – Ospreysrugby@gmail.com
- Men’s 3rds (social) – Scott Mills – game.Ospreysrugby@gmail.com
- Women – Jason Duff – women.Ospreysrugby@gmail.com
- Old Boys – Terry Dalton – firstname.lastname@example.org
Lets get on out there and enjoy some rugby!!!!