A massive congratulations to Ottawa Indians RFC junior members who have earned spots on the provincial teams for their age grades.
- Jabu Adongo
- Duncan Naylor
- Cody Nhanala
- Mathew Stoltz
Congratulations everyone! The Ottawa Indians RFC family is very proud of your achievements this year.
Best of luck to our young up and coming players in the quest to win the Ontario Summer Games in Rugby 7s.
Representing the Ottawa Indians are:
- Brooke Bean
- Jalessa Daye
- Elsie Gonzalez
- Brooklyn Jamieson
- Natasha Kerlovich
Best of luck from the entire Ottawa Indians RFC family.
Rugby Season is upon us!
The Ottawa Indians, your west end rugby club, will be up to full operations next week as we gain access to our fields from the city. Practices will be as follows:
Starting Tuesday 17 May 2016:
- Junior girls U14 – U18 (Born 2003-1998): All Saints High School Sports field, 6-8 pm
- U14 Boys (Born 2003-2002): Pioneer Plains Park, Stittsville, 6-8 pm
- U16 Boys(Born 2001-2000): Whalen Park, Kanata Avenue – Beside All Saints High School, 6-8 pm
- U18 Boys (Born 1999-1998): Connaught Ranges Training Area – Sports Field, via Rifle Rd off of Carling Avenue, 6-8 pm
- Senior Men 18+ (1sts, 2nds and 3rds): Connaught Ranges Training Area – Sports Field, via Rifle Rd off of Carling Avenue-Senior, 6-8 pm
- Women 18+: All Saints High School, 6-8 pm
Starting Thursday 19 May 2016:
- Mini’s (U12 to U6 – 2004 and younger): Holy Trinity High School, 6-8 pm
Registration is still open and there are plenty of spots available for everyone to enjoy the wonderful sport of rugby. Simply follow this link https://rcmembers.sportngin.com/register/form/329560923 to register. You must be registered to practice for insurance reasons.
If there are any questions please contact the following people:
Lets get on out there and enjoy some rugby!!!!
To all High School rugby players, boys and girls, in the west end!
Are you enjoying rugby at your school teams? Well rugby doesn’t have to stop in June at the end of school. There is a lot of rugby to be played over the summer months at local, regional and provincial levels.
So come on out and meet your west end rugby club, the Ottawa Indians RFC. Find out how you can be a part of club rugby in the west end of Ottawa, and continue enjoying the sport of rugby year round.
When: Wednesday 4 May, 2016 @ 6:30 pm
Where: John G. Mlacak Centre – Flora Jacobs (Hall A)
- At this information session you will meet the club executive, team managers, the coaches, Athletic Therapist and other major volunteers with the programs.
- We will provide an overview of the programs available, season schedule and hosting games against teams from the United Kingdom (U16 and U18 boys).
- We will also provide an overview of concussion management protocols and our safety standards.
- It is also a chance for you, the players and/or your parents, to ask any and all questions about club rugby in Ottawa, regional, provincial and national team programs and the pathway to get there.
Looking forward to seeing you.
Ottawa Indians RFC
Attention all parents. Minis indoor training has begun. Returning players and new players are more than welcome, no experience necessary.
The minis program is for children aged 4 – 14 years old, girls and boys. for more information about our program please visit our minis page, Minis Page
The details for indoor training are as follows:
When: Saturday 26 March 2016, 9-11 am and Saturday 30 April 2016, 2-4pm
Who: U6 to U14
Where: Bell Sensplex, 1565 Maple Grove Road, Ottawa, On, K2V1A3
Registration is also available online via the rugby canada registration system, follow this link for all information on registering for the 2016 season: Registration Page
for any questions, concerns please contact Bruce McAllister at firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to seeing everyone out for another fun season of youth rugby!!!